Perfect world entertainment made an interesting announcement yesterday. They announced that Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Agents of yesterday are like a time machine for players that sends them back in time to create a captain from Stat Trek: The original series. There are also away missions inspired from the television series in which you can take part and make a trip down the sci-fi memory lane.
The console version has now received the artifacts update that was available in the PC version. We have summarized all the content that will now be available on PS4 and Xbox One.
- New Sub-Faction – Players will now be able to access the new tutorial section before beginning their new adventure as a captain from Star Trek: The Original Series.
- New Missions – Captains will now get to earn rewards by participating in new Star Trek: The Original Series-themed missions.
- New Starships – Agents of Yesterday will include some new starships from every era, including the famous 23rd Century Constitution-class Cruiser and even the 31st Century Chronos-class Temporal Dreadnought.
- New Specialization Tree – After becoming a Temporal Agent, players will get to manipulate the timeline to make sure that it is protected from those trying to destroy the past.
- New Special Task Force Missions – This feature will allow the captains to group up with other members of the community to compete for all-new challenges in space and on ground.
- An All-Trek Cast – The expansion will feature Chekov, Daniels, and other characters from the TV shows and films, voiced by the original actors.
- New Universe to Explore – Agents of Yesterday is going to feature content, artists, and themes from the Kelvin Timeline, the universe which the 2009 and 2013 Star Trek films are based on.
- A K-13 Fleet Holding – After being gone for some time, Starbase K-13 returns as part of the new Star Trek: The Original Series-themed Fleet Holding.
- New Weapons and Bridge Officers – The expansion is going to introduce new Star Trek: The Original Series-themed weapons, and TOS Federation and Klingon bridge officers who were preserved in cryostasis since the station was first assumed lost.
- 7th Anniversary Celebration– Players will get to participate in special anniversary events such as the Omega Molecule Stabilization Mini-Game to earn rewards, including a Tier 6 Krenim Science Vessel. Captains will also get to log into the game each day now through February 20 to claim daily rewards.