Nintendo Switch New console is in the stores now and hopefully, many of you have it in your hands now. Playing with Nintendo Switch hardware is like the feeling of heaven but do you ever think what is inside this new relatively powerful device?The thing is we are continuously playing with Nintendo Switch but never tried to look what;s inside this console.
Making this easier for you, the team at iFixit tear every piece of the Nintendo Switch to let you visit everything inside the New Nintendo Switch console.
While Nintendo Switch Teardown iFixit found the following things the console consists of:
- NVIDIA customized Tegra processor
- Built-in 6.2″ multi-touch LCD screen with 1280 × 720 resolution (capable of 1920 × 1080 output on an external display via HDMI)
- 32 GB of internal storage (up to 2 TB additional storage via microSDHC or microSDXC card)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C charge port, and 3.5 mm audio jack on the console—plus three standard
- USB ports on the Switch Dock
- Stereo speakers
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 2.5 – 6.5 hours play time
- Detachable wireless Joy-Con controllers
As we have seen in the above video by iFixit tearing it down, the components look quite simple, and in case if you broke them down, it seems that they are easily repairable.
We also noticed that there is a little fan, along with a heat pipe and metal casing that helps a lot to diffuse heat to pass through the rear.
Also according to iFixit, The fan vents through the top of the device, and initial reports say the Switch makes heavy use of that cooling channel while docked and pushed 1080p graphics.
Also downstairs we are embedding the full guide by iFixit to let you watch how they made it over to tear down the console step by step:
Hope you enjoyed each and every part of the Switch teardown, let us know what are your views about it, down below in the comments section.